Mounted on a bench in our workshops in order to undergo stabilization, adjustment of the width, grooving and drilling with the tolerances.
- Perfect stabilization and sizing in workshop
- Depth of the grooving adapted to each production and process in order to optimize the flow of filtered liquids
- Studies of diameters or forms of central holes allowing a perfect alignment with the vacuum seal box in order to optimize the performance of the filter and the quality of filtration
- A unique internal design with several folds of polyester ensuring a high resistance to tearing, carcass not in the central bore area in order to avoid contact with the filtrate.
- A choice of materials adapted to the production process, EPDM -SBR – NR – BUTTYL